Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Month & A Half Ago...

...we had all sorts of Holiday fun.On our last day of shooting we had our traditional Holiday lunch- complete with every kind of fish imaginable, and a "are you going to eat that?" fancy meat. During lunch Jeremy made me look at inappropriate pictures, to which I turned a new shade of red never seen before.



At some point in the day, the boys of locations had a photo shoot for their yet to be released 2010 calendar (what happened to that?), and Crista and I got flowers from a secret admirer.


Crista and I went all out this year with the decorations. Crista brought in an unimaginable amount of lights to hang, and I brought the 10 ft long Santa and sleigh poster. There's nothing better than trailer park office decorating.


We had our official Holiday Party at Bowlmor- complete with black light bowling, karaoke, dancing, pizza and drinks. There are plenty of awesome pictures, but I don't want to upset anyone, so I'll censor them- if you want to see what went down- show up next time!




No comments: